Maybe it would help if we just call this a Gathering Place. All it boils down to is a place on line to share thoughts, conversations, pictures and whatever we manage to upload. If the term "blog" is scary, we'll just call it something else. Gathering Place.
Tempting as it may be for me to post 78 photos of my adorable grandson, out of consideration for others who (absurd as it seems) are not as enamoured of little Matthew as I seem to be, I'll post some photos of YOU instead.
And you thought I didn't have photos! This is from one of our retreats in Prescott - 2001, I believe.

Chrissy, Linda, Ann and Laurie, in all your glory. Somehow, we always seem to have a lot of food, cof
fee and tea at these events.To the right, guest musician, Celeste, caught at Watson Lake.
And here we have a series of mysterious masked women from 2000. Remember, this was Halloween - scary, huh?



No comments:
Post a Comment