Winter in Arizona
No, I don't think I drink too much coffee. Why?

Don't you think we all need something warm and comforting this time of year?
Just look at this pitiful cactus and aloe. Admit it, they are just too sad.

We did have a Get-Together at the January Presbytery meeting. Joan Fenton was our guest, and we talked about the impact of domestic violence on ourselves and on our churches.
Joan White (right, in the red vestments) is part of the signing choir at Mesa First. It was a glorious worship experience.
Gee, since I didn't get enough photos at the Presbytery Meeting, I suppose I have no choice but to post a few shots of this cute little guy named Matthew. And while you're all groaning, remember that you can log onto this blog and show us photos of your own lil' darlings. Why should I have all the fun?

Shall we have a cute baby contest??? Or maybe, the cutest preacher-as-a-baby contest? Or maybe not. I don't suppose our sweeties would appreciate that very much.


No comments:
Post a Comment